The latest breaking bank news and information on the latest top stories in the bank sector.
- Takako Masai: Economic activity, prices and monetary policy in Japan
- Már Guðmundsson: A turning point
- Pillar 3 disclosure requirements – updated framework
- Basel Committee publishes updated Basel III disclosure requirements
- Proportionality in the application of insurance solvency requirements
- Yannis Stournaras: Welcome speech – “Crisis and structural reforms”
- Yannis Stournaras: What lies in store for the eurozone? An assessment of the Greek bailout programmes: has EU become wiser?
- Mugur Isărescu: Romania and the EIB after 25 years
- ECB/2018/33 Regulation of the ECB of 7 December 2018 amending Regulation (EU) No 1333/2014 concerning statistics on the money markets
- Shelter from the storm
- Valeria Sannucci: Post crisis financial regulation – experiences from the two sides of the Atlantic
- Fabio Panetta: Institutional investors’ asset allocation and the real economy
- Lael Brainard: Assessing financial stability over the cycle
- Philip R Lane: Macroeconomics and banking in Ireland
- Claudia Buch: Experience and evidence
Explosive growth of apps in bank sector
Gartner Says by 2016, 25 Percent of the Top 50 Global Banks Will have Launched a Banking App Store for Customers.
ECB meeting on September 6th, 2014.
Article in Sunday Times 31 of August 2014.
Draghi tackles deflation with plan to pump billions into banks.
European Banking Authority
Committee of European Banking Supervisors (CEBS)
votewatch.eu – view how your MP votes in the European Parlament
Official website of the European Union – facts about different EU institutions.
The official website of the European parlament
European parlament have live broadcast in several subjects.
Swedish European sites
Europaportalen.se (in Swedish)