The latest breaking bank news and information on the latest top stories in the bank sector.
- Philip R Lane: Macro-financial policies for the short term and the long term
- Call for comments on governance of OTC derivatives data
- Governance arrangements for critical OTC derivatives data elements (other than UTI and UPI) – consultative report
- CON/2018/35 Opinion on a proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing an exchange, assistance and training programme for the protection of the euro against counterfeiting (the ‘Pericles IV programme’)
- Ariff Ali: The role of the Reserve Bank of Chile and contribution to economic growth
- Yi Gang: Welcome address – Tenth Lujiazui Forum
- Ravi Menon: Connecting global markets, supporting Asia’s growth
- Ravi Menon: Monetary Authority of Singapore’s Annual Report 2017/18
- Jorgovanka Tabaković: Overview of recent monetary and macroeconomic trends in Serbia
- Senior Training and Technical Assistance Advisor (STTA)
- Central bank policy rates
- Vicky Saporta: Prudential bank regulation – present and future
- Moses D Pelaelo: Beneficial relationship between Botswana and the International Monetary Fund
- Philip Lowe: Productivity, wages and prosperity
- Nestor A Espenilla, Jr: Remarks at the Gala Dinner of EMEAP Governors’ Meeting
Explosive growth of apps in bank sector
Gartner Says by 2016, 25 Percent of the Top 50 Global Banks Will have Launched a Banking App Store for Customers.
ECB meeting on September 6th, 2014.
Article in Sunday Times 31 of August 2014.
Draghi tackles deflation with plan to pump billions into banks.
European Banking Authority
Committee of European Banking Supervisors (CEBS)
votewatch.eu – view how your MP votes in the European Parlament
Official website of the European Union – facts about different EU institutions.
The official website of the European parlament
European parlament have live broadcast in several subjects.
Swedish European sites
Europaportalen.se (in Swedish)