The latest breaking bank news and information on the latest top stories in the bank sector.
- Klaas Knot: The evolution of power of blockchain – a central banker’s balancing act
- Yannis Stournaras: Challenges and prospects for sustainable growth
- Javier Guzmán Calafell: Attacks of tariffs – what about currencies?
- John Iannis Mourmouras: Monetary policy and global capital markets – an update
- Challenges for the world economy: implications for Arab economies
- Disentangling the supply and demand factors of household credit in Malaysia: evidence from the credit register
- Sabine Lautenschläger: Guardians of stability – Central Banks, supervisors and the quest for financial stability
- Mario Draghi: IMFC Statement
- Øystein Olsen: How does the key policy rate operate?
- Leila Matroos-Lasten: Central banks should emerge as innovation leaders
- Olli Rehn: On the road to a new global equilibrium
- Mojmír Hampl: Is the euro zone still an attractive target for countries outside the euro? A view from the Czech Republic
- Sabine Lautenschläger: Guardians of stability – central banks, supervisors and the quest for financial stability
- Øystein Olsen: Navigating normalisation
- Arthur Yuen: Regtech in the smart banking era – a supervisor’s perspective
Explosive growth of apps in bank sector
Gartner Says by 2016, 25 Percent of the Top 50 Global Banks Will have Launched a Banking App Store for Customers.
ECB meeting on September 6th, 2014.
Article in Sunday Times 31 of August 2014.
Draghi tackles deflation with plan to pump billions into banks.
European Banking Authority
Committee of European Banking Supervisors (CEBS)
votewatch.eu – view how your MP votes in the European Parlament
Official website of the European Union – facts about different EU institutions.
The official website of the European parlament
European parlament have live broadcast in several subjects.
Swedish European sites
Europaportalen.se (in Swedish)