The latest breaking bank news and information on the latest top stories in the bank sector.
- Peter Praet: Economic developments in the euro area
- Yves Mersch: Virtual currencies ante portas
- Olli Rehn: Europe, EMU and the banks
- With a little help from my friends: why large financial spillovers require more international macroprudential policy coordination
- Alex Brazier: Moonwalking bears and underwater icebergs – hidden risks in markets
- Do small bank deposits run more than large ones? Three event studies of contagion and financial inclusion
- Mario Draghi: Risk-reducing and risk-sharing in our Monetary Union
- Lael Brainard: Cryptocurrencies, digital currencies, and distributed ledger technologies – what are we learning?
- Vítor Constâncio: Interview with the Financial Times
- Vítor Constâncio: Interview in the Financial Times
- Andrew G Haldane: Will big data keep its promise?
- Jessica Chew Cheng Lian: Leveraging remittances for sustainable development goals – a call to action
- Mario Marcel: Chile’s March 2018 Monetary Policy Report
- Ong Chong Tee: Life insurance industry – riding the technology wave
- Ignazio Visco: Financial stability and regulation
Explosive growth of apps in bank sector
Gartner Says by 2016, 25 Percent of the Top 50 Global Banks Will have Launched a Banking App Store for Customers.
ECB meeting on September 6th, 2014.
Article in Sunday Times 31 of August 2014.
Draghi tackles deflation with plan to pump billions into banks.
European Banking Authority
Committee of European Banking Supervisors (CEBS)
votewatch.eu – view how your MP votes in the European Parlament
Official website of the European Union – facts about different EU institutions.
The official website of the European parlament
European parlament have live broadcast in several subjects.
Swedish European sites
Europaportalen.se (in Swedish)