The latest breaking bank news and information on the latest top stories in the bank sector.
- Risk sharing and real exchange rates: the role of non-tradable sector and trend shocks
- New statistics on euro area insurance corporations and pension funds
- Andreas Dombret: The possible impact of Brexit on the financial landscape
- Monetary policy and bank lending in a low interest rate environment: diminishing effectiveness?
- Experienced Economists (100%)
- Distributed ledgers in payment, clearing and settlement carry promise as well as risks
- Distributed ledger in payment, clearing and settlement – an analytical framework
- Monetary developments in the euro area
- Basel III – The Net Stable Funding Ratio: frequently asked questions
- Second set of FAQs issued on Basel III’s Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR)
- William C Dudley: Transcript of the Cornell College of Business Annual New York City Predictions Event
- Ignazio Visco: Italy’s lost productivity and how to get it back
- Andreas Dombret: The future of global economic cooperation – Brexit, Basel III and beyond
- Jens Weidmann: Introductory comments at the financial statements press conference 2016
- S S Mundra: Financing MSMEs: Banks & FinTechs – competition, collaboration or competitive collaboration?
Explosive growth of apps in bank sector
Gartner Says by 2016, 25 Percent of the Top 50 Global Banks Will have Launched a Banking App Store for Customers.
ECB meeting on September 6th, 2014.
Article in Sunday Times 31 of August 2014.
Draghi tackles deflation with plan to pump billions into banks.
European Banking Authority
Committee of European Banking Supervisors (CEBS)
votewatch.eu – view how your MP votes in the European Parlament
Official website of the European Union – facts about different EU institutions.
The official website of the European parlament
European parlament have live broadcast in several subjects.
Swedish European sites
Europaportalen.se (in Swedish)