The latest breaking bank news and information on the latest top stories in the bank sector.
- Records and Archives Expert
- Bank solvency risk and funding cost interactions in a small open economy: evidence from Korea
- Euro money market statistics: fourth maintenance period 2018
- Viral V Acharya: Public Credit Registry (PCR) and Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN) – giant strides to democratise and formalise credit in India
- Transmission of monetary policy through global banks: whose policy matters?
- Euro area financial vehicle corporation statistics: second quarter of 2018
- Euro area investment fund statistics: second quarter of 2018
- Luci Ellis: On lags
- ECB/2018/20 Guideline of the ECB of 3 August 2018 amending Guideline ECB/2012/27 on a Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer system (TARGET2)
- European Cultural Days of the ECB 2018 – Illuminated Lithuania
- Euro area monthly balance of payments: June 2018
- Philip Lowe: Opening statement to the House of Representatives Standing Committee on Economics
- Nestor A Espenilla, Jr: Moving the discussion forward
- Nestor A Espenilla, Jr: Monetary policy and inflation dynamics
- Nadine Baudot-Trajtenberg: The future of money – policy and regulation
Explosive growth of apps in bank sector
Gartner Says by 2016, 25 Percent of the Top 50 Global Banks Will have Launched a Banking App Store for Customers.
ECB meeting on September 6th, 2014.
Article in Sunday Times 31 of August 2014.
Draghi tackles deflation with plan to pump billions into banks.
European Banking Authority
Committee of European Banking Supervisors (CEBS)
votewatch.eu – view how your MP votes in the European Parlament
Official website of the European Union – facts about different EU institutions.
The official website of the European parlament
European parlament have live broadcast in several subjects.
Swedish European sites
Europaportalen.se (in Swedish)