The latest breaking bank news and information on the latest top stories in the bank sector.
- Yves Mersch: Digital Base Money – an assessment from the European Central Bank’s perspective
- Mario Marcel: The Monetary Policy Report and the Financial Stability Report
- Market volatility, monetary policy and the term premium
- William C Dudley: Evolving consumer behavior
- Muhammad bin Ibrahim: Central bank collaboration in Asia – facilitating the use of local currencies for settlement of trade and investments
- Muhammad bin Ibrahim: Financial markets and the ringgit – our journey forward
- Muhammad bin Ibrahim: Outstanding contributions to the development of Islamic finance in Malaysia
- Press release Results of the January 2017 euro area bank lending survey
- Wage and price setting: new evidence from Uruguayan firms
- Endogenous wage indexation and aggregate shocks
- Janet L Yellen: “Welcoming remarks by Chair Yellen at a Conversation with the Chair: A Teacher Town Hall Meeting”
- Speech Yves Mersch: Digital Base Money: an assessment from the ECB’s perspective
- Report on sterling “flash event” released by the Markets Committee
- The sterling ‘flash event’ of 7 October 2016
- Euro area households and non-financial corporations: 3rd Quarter 2016
Explosive growth of apps in bank sector
Gartner Says by 2016, 25 Percent of the Top 50 Global Banks Will have Launched a Banking App Store for Customers.
ECB meeting on September 6th, 2014.
Article in Sunday Times 31 of August 2014.
Draghi tackles deflation with plan to pump billions into banks.
European Banking Authority
Committee of European Banking Supervisors (CEBS)
votewatch.eu – view how your MP votes in the European Parlament
Official website of the European Union – facts about different EU institutions.
The official website of the European parlament
European parlament have live broadcast in several subjects.
Swedish European sites
Europaportalen.se (in Swedish)