The latest breaking bank news and information on the latest top stories in the bank sector.
- Macroprudential Policies in Peru: The effects of Dynamic Provisioning and Conditional Reserve Requirements
- Credit supply responses to reserve requirement: loan-level evidence from macroprudential policy
- Loan-to-value policy and housing finance: effects on constrained borrowers
- Capital and currency-based macroprudential policies: an evaluation using credit registry data
- Twelfth High-level Meeting on Banking Supervision in the Americas and the Caribbean, Asunción, Paraguay, 15-16 November 2017
- Ed Sibley: Is it legal? A question of culture
- Euro area monthly balance of payments (September 2017)
- Mario Draghi: Monetary policy and the outlook for the economy
- Jorgovanka Tabaković: Overview of recent monetary and macroeconomic trends in Serbia
- Nestor A Espenilla, Jr: Statistical and actual inclusion
- Lars Rohde: Danish monetary policy and communication
- Ben Broadbent: Brexit and interest rates
- Peter Praet: Communicating the complexity of unconventional monetary policy in EMU
- Andréa M Maechler: Developments on the Swiss franc capital market and the Swiss National Bank’s monetary policy
- Vitas Vasiliauskas: Income inequality in Lithuania
Explosive growth of apps in bank sector
Gartner Says by 2016, 25 Percent of the Top 50 Global Banks Will have Launched a Banking App Store for Customers.
ECB meeting on September 6th, 2014.
Article in Sunday Times 31 of August 2014.
Draghi tackles deflation with plan to pump billions into banks.
European Banking Authority
Committee of European Banking Supervisors (CEBS)
votewatch.eu – view how your MP votes in the European Parlament
Official website of the European Union – facts about different EU institutions.
The official website of the European parlament
European parlament have live broadcast in several subjects.
Swedish European sites
Europaportalen.se (in Swedish)