The latest breaking bank news and information on the latest top stories in the bank sector.
- Implementation monitoring of the PFMI: Level 2 assessment report for Hong Kong SAR
- Implementation monitoring of PFMI: Level 2 assessment report for Hong Kong SAR
- Understanding the determinants of financial outcomes and choices: the role of noncognitive abilities
- Mario Draghi: The interaction between monetary policy and financial stability in the euro area
- Peter Praet: Europe’s economic recovery: challenges and opportunities for the banking sector
- Report on the results of the Survey on the Access to Finance of Enterprises in the euro area – October 2016 to March 2017
- Euro area investment fund statistics: first quarter of 2017
- Euro area financial vehicle corporation statistics: first quarter of 2017
- Effective exchange rate indices
- Commercial property prices
- Detailed data set on nominal residential property prices
- Residential property prices: selected series (nominal and real)
- Global developments in residential property prices – fourth quarter of 2016
- Long series on nominal residential property prices
- Risk of further bond market repricing persists but financial market stress is contained
Explosive growth of apps in bank sector
Gartner Says by 2016, 25 Percent of the Top 50 Global Banks Will have Launched a Banking App Store for Customers.
ECB meeting on September 6th, 2014.
Article in Sunday Times 31 of August 2014.
Draghi tackles deflation with plan to pump billions into banks.
European Banking Authority
Committee of European Banking Supervisors (CEBS)
votewatch.eu – view how your MP votes in the European Parlament
Official website of the European Union – facts about different EU institutions.
The official website of the European parlament
European parlament have live broadcast in several subjects.
Swedish European sites
Europaportalen.se (in Swedish)