The latest breaking bank news and information on the latest top stories in the bank sector.
- Benoît Cœuré: The future of central bank money
- Már Guðmundsson: Reforming the international monetary and financial system and preserving monetary and financial stability in financially integrated small and open economies
- Philip R Lane: The macroeconomic outlook, the housing and mortgage markets and tracker mortgage-related issues
- Muhammad bin Ibrahim: Bankers as guardians of the financial system
- Ignazio Visco: Statement – meeting of the Development Committee
- Statement by European Commission and ECB staff following the conclusion of the ninth post-programme surveillance mission to Ireland
- Vítor Constâncio: Interview with Bloomberg TV
- Decisions taken by the Governing Council of the ECB (in addition to decisions setting interest rates)
- Administrative Officer (50%)
- Investment and Risk Analyst
- Identifying oil price shocks and their consequences: the role of expectations in the crude oil market
- Guy Debelle: The outlook for the Australian economy
- Vítor Constâncio: Completing the Odyssean journey of the European monetary union
- Sarah Breeden: The shared response to climate change – turning momentum into action
- Sabine Lautenschläger: Europe – past, present and future
Explosive growth of apps in bank sector
Gartner Says by 2016, 25 Percent of the Top 50 Global Banks Will have Launched a Banking App Store for Customers.
ECB meeting on September 6th, 2014.
Article in Sunday Times 31 of August 2014.
Draghi tackles deflation with plan to pump billions into banks.
European Banking Authority
Committee of European Banking Supervisors (CEBS)
votewatch.eu – view how your MP votes in the European Parlament
Official website of the European Union – facts about different EU institutions.
The official website of the European parlament
European parlament have live broadcast in several subjects.
Swedish European sites
Europaportalen.se (in Swedish)