The latest breaking bank news and information on the latest top stories in the bank sector.
- Sabine Lautenschläger: The banking sector – where did we end up after all the reforms?
- Luis de Guindos: Redesigning Europe’s financial landscape
- Basel Committee consults on disclosure requirement to address leverage ratio window-dressing
- Revisions to leverage ratio disclosure requirements
- ECB decides on technical parameters for the reinvestment of its asset purchase programme
- Mario Draghi, Luis de Guindos: Introductory statement to the press conference
- Monetary policy decisions
- Andréa M Maechler: Financial markets and the progress made in reference interest rate reform
- Fritz Zurbrügg: Current developments in the area of financial stability in Switzerland
- Thomas Jordan: Swiss monetary policy decision and the assessment of the economic situation
- Mario Draghi: ECB press conference – introductory statement
- Salvatore Rossi: Big data econometrics with applications
- Salvatore Rossi: Financial education and risk literacy
- Denis Beau: Trends in financial intermediation and implications for the regulation and supervision of the European financial sector
- Euro area securities issues statistics: October 2018
Explosive growth of apps in bank sector
Gartner Says by 2016, 25 Percent of the Top 50 Global Banks Will have Launched a Banking App Store for Customers.
ECB meeting on September 6th, 2014.
Article in Sunday Times 31 of August 2014.
Draghi tackles deflation with plan to pump billions into banks.
European Banking Authority
Committee of European Banking Supervisors (CEBS)
votewatch.eu – view how your MP votes in the European Parlament
Official website of the European Union – facts about different EU institutions.
The official website of the European parlament
European parlament have live broadcast in several subjects.
Swedish European sites
Europaportalen.se (in Swedish)