The latest breaking bank news and information on the latest top stories in the bank sector.
- 25Oct/Jerome H Powell: Government securities settlement
- 25Oct/Thomas Jordan: Monetary policy using negative interest rates – a status report
- 25Oct/Manuel Sánchez: The Mexican economy – a call for stronger fundamentals
- 25Oct/William C Dudley: The evolving structure of the US treasury market
- Speech Mario Draghi: Stability, equity and monetary policy
- 25Oct/Stephen S Poloz: Opening statement before the House of Commons Standing Committee on Finance
- 24Oct/Stefan Ingves: “It takes all sorts…” – macroprudential oversight in the EU
- 24Oct/Daniel Tarullo: Pedagogy and scholarship in a post-crisis world
- 24Oct/Lesetja Kganyago: South Africa’s institutional landscape, the exchange rate and competitiveness, and financial stability
- 24Oct/Erwin Riyanto: Strengthening CRS in Indonesia – role, challenge and future development
- 24Oct/Minouche Shafik: Think global, act local
- 24Oct/Mojmír Hampl: An uncertain world
- 24Oct/Minouche Shafik: From “ethical drift” to “ethical lift” – reversing the tide of misconduct in global financial markets
- Press release Statement by the staff of the European Commission and the European Central Bank following the sixth post-programme surveillance visit to Spain
- 24Oct/Jiří Rusnok: Basel Consultative Group Meeting – welcome speech
Explosive growth of apps in bank sector
Gartner Says by 2016, 25 Percent of the Top 50 Global Banks Will have Launched a Banking App Store for Customers.
ECB meeting on September 6th, 2014.
Article in Sunday Times 31 of August 2014.
Draghi tackles deflation with plan to pump billions into banks.
European Banking Authority
Committee of European Banking Supervisors (CEBS)
votewatch.eu – view how your MP votes in the European Parlament
Official website of the European Union – facts about different EU institutions.
The official website of the European parlament
European parlament have live broadcast in several subjects.
Swedish European sites
Europaportalen.se (in Swedish)