The latest breaking bank news and information on the latest top stories in the bank sector.
- Finalising Basel III: Coherence, calibration and complexity
- Jerome H Powell: Recent economic developments and longer-run challenges
- Jerome H Powell: A view from the Fed
- Benoît Cœuré: Greece – progress achieved and challenges ahead
- Press release Statement by Commission and ECB staff following the conclusion of the sixth post-programme surveillance mission to Ireland
- MFI interest rate statistics
- International banking supervisory community meets to discuss the regulatory framework
- Agustín Carstens appointed as BIS General Manager
- Mario Draghi: Introductory statement to the plenary debate of the European Parliament on the European Central Bank’s Annual Report 2015
- Peter Praet: The importance of a genuine banking union for monetary policy
- Jacqueline Loh: Shanghai and Singapore – synergies amidst a dynamic Asian financial landscape
- Egil Matsen: The equity share in the Government Pension Fund Global
- Monetary policy for financial stability
- Reflections of a Basel Committee Chairman
- Risk weight for the International Developement Association (IDA)
Explosive growth of apps in bank sector
Gartner Says by 2016, 25 Percent of the Top 50 Global Banks Will have Launched a Banking App Store for Customers.
ECB meeting on September 6th, 2014.
Article in Sunday Times 31 of August 2014.
Draghi tackles deflation with plan to pump billions into banks.
European Banking Authority
Committee of European Banking Supervisors (CEBS)
votewatch.eu – view how your MP votes in the European Parlament
Official website of the European Union – facts about different EU institutions.
The official website of the European parlament
European parlament have live broadcast in several subjects.
Swedish European sites
Europaportalen.se (in Swedish)