The latest breaking bank news and information on the latest top stories in the bank sector.
- Peter Praet: Economic policymaking under uncertainty
- Central banks and debt: emerging risks to the effectiveness of monetary policy in Africa?
- Benoît Cœuré: Waiting for ESTER – the road ahead for interest rate benchmark reform
- Benoît Cœuré: Forward guidance and policy normalisation
- Luis de Guindos: Euro area and Spain – current status and challenges ahead
- Elisa Ferreira: Resolution and early supervisory intervention
- Haruhiko Kuroda: Globalization and monetary policy
- Norman Chan: Hong Kong’s pivotal role in infrastructure financing
- Luis de Guindos: Euro area and Spain: current status and challenges ahead
- Yandraduth Googoolye: Enabling framework for financial technologies in Mauritius
- Klaas Knot: “Easy Money, Uneasy Finance” On the relationship between monetary policy and financial stability
- Masayoshi Amamiya: Japan’s economy and monetary policy
- Patrick Njoroge: Credit market dynamics in an evolving regulatory and market participants’ environment
- Zoja Razmusa: Payments in the 22nd century – future starts today?
- François Villeroy de Galhau: Monetary policy in the present environment – reconciling clarity and flexibility, as well as independence and cooperation
Explosive growth of apps in bank sector
Gartner Says by 2016, 25 Percent of the Top 50 Global Banks Will have Launched a Banking App Store for Customers.
ECB meeting on September 6th, 2014.
Article in Sunday Times 31 of August 2014.
Draghi tackles deflation with plan to pump billions into banks.
European Banking Authority
Committee of European Banking Supervisors (CEBS)
votewatch.eu – view how your MP votes in the European Parlament
Official website of the European Union – facts about different EU institutions.
The official website of the European parlament
European parlament have live broadcast in several subjects.
Swedish European sites
Europaportalen.se (in Swedish)