The latest breaking bank news and information on the latest top stories in the bank sector.
- Building resilient growth requires international cooperation
- Globalisation: real and financial
- Changes to BIS Statutes regarding Board composition
- How much do we really know about inflation?
- General Manager’s speech: Looking beyond the here and now
- FSI publishes Executive Summaries on latest regulatory standards for the general public
- Decisions taken by the Governing Council of the ECB (in addition to decisions setting interest rates)
- ECB recommends amending Article 22 of its Statute
- Mario Marcel: Remarks on the Chilean economy
- Sabine Lautenschläger: Supervising banks – four priorities
- ECB/2017/18 Recommendation for a Decision of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Article 22 of the Statute of the European System of Central Banks and of the ECB
- Implementing the countercyclical capital buffer
- Range of practices in implementing the countercyclical capital buffer policy
- Peter Praet: Interview with Der Spiegel
- ECB to develop a service for the settlement of instant payments
Explosive growth of apps in bank sector
Gartner Says by 2016, 25 Percent of the Top 50 Global Banks Will have Launched a Banking App Store for Customers.
ECB meeting on September 6th, 2014.
Article in Sunday Times 31 of August 2014.
Draghi tackles deflation with plan to pump billions into banks.
European Banking Authority
Committee of European Banking Supervisors (CEBS)
votewatch.eu – view how your MP votes in the European Parlament
Official website of the European Union – facts about different EU institutions.
The official website of the European parlament
European parlament have live broadcast in several subjects.
Swedish European sites
Europaportalen.se (in Swedish)